Cycling

          Cycling is a thing that always makes me happy because cycling is fun especially when you have someone to ride with you. I don't know but for me cycling alone is so sad because you will arrived at your location you're going so fast and I don't want that but sometimes I want to ride alone when I'm breaking down and when I have a family problem.

          I remember when I went to Bagac with my friends using bike I was so tired that time because the road is so steep, I was like "I want to go home" because the first thing that comes in my mind is "I can't do it" but my friends is forcing themselves to make it at the Bagac's tower so I endured myself to make it, too. When we arrived at Bagac's tower we were so happy because we make it and our tiredness suddenly disappear because we felt relieved.

           Before we go home we took a picture and because that was our first time to go that place just using bike. When we are on our way home one of my friend have a flat tire, we laughed and make fun of him and then my other friend offer him to sit on his saddle and carry his bike because the vulcanizing area is so far, he have no choice so he agree. Unluckily his tire can't be fix he need to buy a new one so my friend have no choice so he ride him while carrying the bike and thank God we get home safely.

          I want also want to share the time that we're just two riding to go to land stone with my friend. We rode out at 4pm that time  when we are on our way I was enjoying it because the road is so clean until  I saw the steepness of the road, my smile in my mouth disappeared I think I can't do it but my friend keep saying that J can do it so I endured myself even though it's hard when that steep road end my smile appear again because the I thought there was only one steep road, but later there was a steeper road I was shocked because I didn't expecting it, I have no choice but to get off the bike and push until the steel road end. When we get to land stone my tiredness disappear because you can see how beautiful the mountains are.


           When we're done enjoying the view we went home because it's going dark that time. On our way home, it was so fun the you will inhaling fresh air. We gets home safely and I sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music

Cooking