Cooking

 “My whole experience about COOKING”

            During pandemic, being isolated in our homes, we learned a lot of things and why should we do this and that. And being in our home made me realize to learn new things especially when in comes in doing the house chores, making a laundry, and learn how to cook. At first, it was kinda weird because how can a boy like me should learn how to cook. But, it is not about your gender identity anymore. That is why, I started to learn how to cook, by frying an egg. It turns out not that bad for the first timer, but not also good because the bottom of my dish burnt.

By trying it again unto the next time, which was making a snack and decided to cook egg to match the bread. It is now good but the cooking oil , I put too much on it to the point they almost got mad at me but at least they knew that It was my first time to handle the kitchen all by myself and of course, for the next time I used it, I will ask for their advice and help me to the basic things that I should learn in the kitchen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music

Cycling