Music

          It is so good to your ear especially when you are the one who plays the song/music. Studying music is not easy, it will take time, but once you master it and you're playing instrument it's so fun because you can play whatever song you want. For me music is Passion. I remember when I'm new at studying music I was so nervous because I don't have friend to talk with, but when they are asking me I will respond because that is the first thing how to make friends.

           When the day passed by we are talking to each other and because I felt comfortable with them because they are so kind, like when I'm asking them they are answering me immediately, so when the man ( the one who's teaching us)  ask me a question about what we have discussing I'm answering it so confident because I know my answer is correct. I was so happy that time because I think I can answer that by myself without asking someone. It takes two months of studying notes until the day that they're going to give us instrument each I was so Happy and excited because I thought it's easy to use and play a music immediately but that's not what happen because it is so hard because I don't know how the notes and the sound come out. I study that on how to use instrument. When I learned how to use that and do the proper blowing air the note came out it takes time to learn to use it and I know how to play all the notes. 

         Now I don't struggle anymore, it's not wasted when I struggle because it's worth it now it's easy to use for me and I can play a lot of songs above all I play solo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling

Cooking